Posted by Jacob

Well, school's here... Again...

I don't quite know if i should go shit, yay, or huh? After all most of my hols were spent down at the school's archery range training, and training... Which i don't regret at all because i think i can safely say both my form and my shots have improved significantly.

Anyway... What can i say about this term... Mmm, as far as in class relations go, it's same ol same ol... I'm like this silent guy who no one knows... I might speak out a bit more and be a goof... That might get things to change a little... But i'm not sure if i'll bother overly much about that... I've lasted 1 sem like that, i'm sure another won't be too difficult. New modules, same ol teachers, i'm hoping it'll be a tad bit more interesting. But hey, at least now i got 3 days to go home early (which i probably won't do since i want to train). I think i might study a lot more... Rather, i think i might actually study... It was by a lot of luck that i got a 3.7 GPA in the first sem. Luck because they didn't include the other modules that i took -the harder ones- which, according to my teachers, i failed. But if i even hope to have it above 3 by year end, i've gotta get A's for every module here on out... Won't be too hard i guess... Now all i have to do is juggle my book writing, archery, exercise, projects, homework, and revision all at once. Hmm, ahh well. It had to happen sometime in my life, why not now?

Still, how ever i look at it, this term is bloody short. But it'll be super strenuous as well... It's like someone stuffed a year's worth of stuff into six and a half weeks of lessons and practicals... And UGH i'm DEAD for all my practicals and practical projects... I have no bloody idea what the machines and components do and even less of an idea of how to put them together and make things work.

I gotta ace theory. Or death awaits me... Well not really, i mean i am immortal... But still, i'll be in deep, deeep shit. And none of us like shit.

Meh, here's to a new semester. Now we're all that much closer to getting a job, marriage, experiencing the inevitable deaths of our family members and finally, our own.

This entry was posted on Monday, October 13, 2008 at Monday, October 13, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments