Hmm it's been a while since I wrote up a song, and I have a new one right here.
It's really too bad I never learned music, I'd love to add some to this one.
Inspired by The Script and a friend. Lol, I'm sure you'll see why.
I'm the man who cant be moved
Sittin' here in the corner of my room
Thinkin' 'bout the people around me
Wondering what they're up to
Just dreaming...
Just thinkin alone
Every time I look to the stars
Every time I watch the clouds go by
I cant help but think that maybe
I been sit-in for way
way too long
Standing here under a tall tree
Thinking bout where the waves roll from
Wondering where the shores were once at
Just dreaming
Just thinkin alone
Then I hear a low buzz
Hey that's my phone ringin'
It's a mate and
he's just calling to say
that he's got great deal
that he's going places
and I wish him well
Every time I look to the stars
Every time I watch the clouds go by
I can't help but think that maybe
I been standing still for way
way too long
I push my hands
deep into my pockets
and I walk along this dark street
alone
And i can hear
the wind picking up the leaves
dead they are... and yet they fly
Every time I look to the stars
Every time I watch the clouds go by
I cant help but think that maybe
that maybe
I've been lost for way
way too long
oohh yeah..
wooyeaa
Every time i look at the stars shine
and every time i watch the clouds racing on
I cant help but think
that I been goin' nowhere at all
I'm the man who cant be moved...
I'm the boy who'd like to soar...
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, December 10, 2008
at Wednesday, December 10, 2008
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
.
0 comments
Myself
Jacob-
December 1st
91/20
In reality
A Scorpio
Aspiring Author
A true INFP
Poet
Counsellor
Dreamer
Philosopher
Tale Teller
December 1st
91/20
In reality
A Scorpio
Aspiring Author
A true INFP
Poet
Counsellor
Dreamer
Philosopher
Tale Teller
~~Loves~~
My Family
My Girl
My Mates
My books
Writing
Poetry
Meditation
Swimming
Archery
Stars
Rain
Myself
My Girl
My Mates
My books
Writing
Poetry
Meditation
Swimming
Archery
Stars
Rain
Myself
~~Values~~
Life
Love
Color
Earth
Sound
Power
Simplicity
Knowledge
Imagination
Forgiveness
The Universe
Understanding
People
Love
Color
Earth
Sound
Power
Simplicity
Knowledge
Imagination
Forgiveness
The Universe
Understanding
People
~~Hates~~
Constraint
Ignorance
Disrespect
Bright Lights
Crowds
Misconceptions
Despair
Poverty
Inferiority
Pity
Ignorance
Disrespect
Bright Lights
Crowds
Misconceptions
Despair
Poverty
Inferiority
Pity
~~Wants~
Many things.
Eventually, contentment.
Eventually, contentment.
My...
Poems?
Stories?
Series?
Books?
Pictures?
Unfortunately, it'll never come on the net until it's out on bound pieces of paper.
Stories?
Series?
Books?
Pictures?
Unfortunately, it'll never come on the net until it's out on bound pieces of paper.