Posted by Jacob

Stuff I came up with this weekend...

Every shot's like a sniper's last round ... ehhh when i was thinking about how important every single arrow is in a competition. It's easy to spam during trainings, but when a limit's imposed, you really gotta make your shots count.

There are two kinds of astronomers in this world. There's the kind that looks at Mars and thinks, we'll colonize that planet someday. And then there's the kind that looks at Mars and thinks, we're gonna colonize the Universe. --- lolx... I'm not really sure how this one popped into my head... I think i was thinking about how competitive i was... Basically, one astronomer can look at Mars and think that expanding into it is an accomplishment. But the other already has the idea that not just Mars, but every planet in the Universe can and will be colonized someday. In the latter's mind, Mars has already been conquered.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 31, 2009 at Sunday, May 31, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments