I don't know what to think anymore
So I shall stop thinking about it completely
I won't read anymore signs
Or attempt to test her waters
If she feels anything at all, oh wait - she doesn't
As much as she's worth all that I'm doing
I grow weary of changing
I won't stop for a long time yet
But my reasons for doing what I do
Will certainly change
And with them, my feelings for those around me
I was truly outraged in the rain
So absolutely embarrassed and pissed
I could have sent a slap flying
But I held my tongue and my hand
I can't stay angry though
Still, I had to rethink things
Fate seems to have had its reasons
For all that's happened
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, July 1, 2009
at Wednesday, July 01, 2009
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
.