FO camp went by. Hmm, I can only say that I wish I wasn't sick. So many opportunities for fun gone because I was struggling to keep my body upright. Recently, I've been starting to notice how weak I am. It's ok that I can carry loads of weight, it's ok that I can endure narutal elements for hours, it's ok that I can hit and get hit and take all that pain. But I don't think that's what it means to be strong anymore. I'm starting to think that I'll only be strong when I can do all that even while I'm injured and sick.
This camp made me think about how people's character's can get amplified and modified by fatigue and pressure. It's interesting, really. I've learnt that I need to try harder at certain things. If people think I'm level headed, why do I have random outbursts? I need to learn to think while I'm doing things rather than after. I've also learned that next time I camp, I'm not gonna speak much to people who seem to have their plate full. It kinda makes me see their bad sides, and I don't want that.
Except for the sickness, I suppose the camp was ok. Personally, I don't expect many real archers from this new batch. They didn't seem to have the level of interest that's needed. And there are those that I hope Won't stay. Attitudes are something to be adjusted.
Still, stay or not, I expect things to be interesting. It took almost three years to feel like a real senior in ncc. It only took less than a year for archery. I think that's why I feel like it's too soon. After just a year in the sport am I really good enough to pass my knowledge? I will try what I can.
The random rant ends.
This entry was posted
on Sunday, May 17, 2009
at Sunday, May 17, 2009
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
.
0 comments
Myself
Jacob-
December 1st
91/20
In reality
A Scorpio
Aspiring Author
A true INFP
Poet
Counsellor
Dreamer
Philosopher
Tale Teller
December 1st
91/20
In reality
A Scorpio
Aspiring Author
A true INFP
Poet
Counsellor
Dreamer
Philosopher
Tale Teller
~~Loves~~
My Family
My Girl
My Mates
My books
Writing
Poetry
Meditation
Swimming
Archery
Stars
Rain
Myself
My Girl
My Mates
My books
Writing
Poetry
Meditation
Swimming
Archery
Stars
Rain
Myself
~~Values~~
Life
Love
Color
Earth
Sound
Power
Simplicity
Knowledge
Imagination
Forgiveness
The Universe
Understanding
People
Love
Color
Earth
Sound
Power
Simplicity
Knowledge
Imagination
Forgiveness
The Universe
Understanding
People
~~Hates~~
Constraint
Ignorance
Disrespect
Bright Lights
Crowds
Misconceptions
Despair
Poverty
Inferiority
Pity
Ignorance
Disrespect
Bright Lights
Crowds
Misconceptions
Despair
Poverty
Inferiority
Pity
~~Wants~
Many things.
Eventually, contentment.
Eventually, contentment.
My...
Poems?
Stories?
Series?
Books?
Pictures?
Unfortunately, it'll never come on the net until it's out on bound pieces of paper.
Stories?
Series?
Books?
Pictures?
Unfortunately, it'll never come on the net until it's out on bound pieces of paper.