Posted by Jacob

Day 4

Somehow today.. after all the planning of stuff i was gonna say to her... I didn't

The first thing she did when i saw her today was laugh... She was so happy, so carefree... So herself... Painless, untroubled... I was crying on my own at a side... Only listening to her laughter...

I realized then that even if it killed me, I would never want to take her smile away... I would never want to hear her laughter stop... I decided then that i wouldn't remind her of the whole thing again... Not when she seemed alright now... If i had to, I would take every pain and bear it... Such is how i love her...

She and I know now that we're just being best friends... I feel a kind of gap that i didn't feel before, but I hope time will close that up again...

The pain isn't unbearable anymore... May be it's because my heart's so used to being hurt and broken... Pain like this should've killed me... Would've killed anyone...

I actually puked at school... That's twice in the same day...

What can I say... We'll let time heal the rest of it up... I've talked about it for so many hours now... I've gotten counseled by so many friends... All that's left is for time and fate to bring things forward...

If i ever love again, I hope things work out... My broken heart seems to be reaching its limit...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at Wednesday, June 10, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments