Posted by Jacob

Day 3

My mind seems to be in one place and my heart in another...

I was hoping that this morning would be at least a little bit normal... But when I woke up, I puked, again. My heart started aching and I had to just pace my home to think things out...

No matter what I tell myself, I still love her so much.

I know that being her best friend gives me no peace... Because I'll always be with her... And that'll hurt more... But I suppose even that pain will pass eventually and then I'll just have a really great friend in the end... Which is surely a good thing right?

Well... That's what I keep telling myself and, more importantly, my heart... My mind may believe, but my heart still aches, because it knows what I truly want deep inside...

I want a chance... Which I will never get...

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 9, 2009 at Tuesday, June 09, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments