Posted by Jacob

What is truth
And what is fiction

What do I really feel
And what do I say?

How should my heart speak
And why should my mind stay silent

The things I feel at this moment
Can never change the way I feel forever

You will never lose me as a friend
No matter what I may stupidly say

My love is not so shallow
And you are not someone I can just throw away

My words before were not meant for your eyes
Why did you not just talk to me?

You would have seen what I truly feel inside
You had so many chances to search me

I promise you
No matter what I say or do

I promise you
You shall always be dear to me

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 25, 2009 at Thursday, June 25, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments