WOO HOO!!! JUST GOT MY APECS AND MY HMC STABS!!! WOO HOO...
Ok, so I have some of the most expensive and reputably advanced bow parts on the planet. But I'd like to state that its not what you shoot with, but how you shoot. Imba comes from practice. Long, LONG hours under the sun while absolutely burning your skin practice. Still... It's SO FREAKING nice to own the best.
Woot Woot!
Now I owe my mom even more money.
Whats next on my to buy list... Hmm... Next year I may get x10 arrows, another pair of 46 /48 pound limbs, doinker stabs... A lot of mays and ifs... I don't particularly NEED anything anymore.
It's quite simple. The better I perform, the more of my own money my mother lets me have.
No performance, no funding. Unfortunately, performance includes studying... So I've gotta mug.
As far as the other issue goes. I'm not giving up. I'll lose this fat... It's about time i did anyway... All that training for muscle building last year and the year before... I mean seriously... With all the power inside the only thing people see is the fat above. No shape, no talk.
I'll lose all this damn fat. And yes, I'm damn certain I have a cut body under there. Already have broad shoulders, I just need a slimmer waist line... And FFS, I wanna lose my man breast OMFG!!! FAT LOSS not Weight loss!!!
CHIONG AH!!!
I won't give up. You're definetly worth it.
This entry was posted
on Thursday, June 25, 2009
at Thursday, June 25, 2009
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
.
0 comments
Myself
Jacob-
December 1st
91/20
In reality
A Scorpio
Aspiring Author
A true INFP
Poet
Counsellor
Dreamer
Philosopher
Tale Teller
December 1st
91/20
In reality
A Scorpio
Aspiring Author
A true INFP
Poet
Counsellor
Dreamer
Philosopher
Tale Teller
~~Loves~~
My Family
My Girl
My Mates
My books
Writing
Poetry
Meditation
Swimming
Archery
Stars
Rain
Myself
My Girl
My Mates
My books
Writing
Poetry
Meditation
Swimming
Archery
Stars
Rain
Myself
~~Values~~
Life
Love
Color
Earth
Sound
Power
Simplicity
Knowledge
Imagination
Forgiveness
The Universe
Understanding
People
Love
Color
Earth
Sound
Power
Simplicity
Knowledge
Imagination
Forgiveness
The Universe
Understanding
People
~~Hates~~
Constraint
Ignorance
Disrespect
Bright Lights
Crowds
Misconceptions
Despair
Poverty
Inferiority
Pity
Ignorance
Disrespect
Bright Lights
Crowds
Misconceptions
Despair
Poverty
Inferiority
Pity
~~Wants~
Many things.
Eventually, contentment.
Eventually, contentment.
My...
Poems?
Stories?
Series?
Books?
Pictures?
Unfortunately, it'll never come on the net until it's out on bound pieces of paper.
Stories?
Series?
Books?
Pictures?
Unfortunately, it'll never come on the net until it's out on bound pieces of paper.