Ok, with the muscles more or less back to normal, I can safely say. I LOVE MY BOW!!!
I feel a little sad. Lost one arrow today. 11 left to go. Argh...
30m was just pure ownage. Only like 7 shots landed on the 8 point red. Even bad shots like auto centered themselves. The 7 shots that didn't was when I dropped my bow too quickly. I love this bow... It does really cool shit. Imagine seeing an arrow change its flight in mid air and slam into the 10 ring.
70m was super disappointing. Dunno wtf happened to my shooting. Used to group in the 8 ring. Now its like all over the board. And yeah, lost my arrow because of that too. Maybe it's because its a new riser. Didn't have this problem with my old one. I'll try 50, then move to 70 later.
I think I'm slowly getting a good (looking) release. I felt it alot today. Although when I made bad ones, omg they were super shitty. So now it's either really good releases. Or really shitty ones. Gonna form train till its a habit.
Oh man, I really like the progress my body's making. Chest is becoming less round, and more squarish... Although it's still slightly pointed. I love that my waist is getting smaller. I seriously love my arms the most. I never knew training the triceps would help so much. I can see them getting fairly big quite quickly. Woohoo... Just a while more... Just a little while more... Finally after so many failed attempts before, I see progress. That in itself is great for me.
I got asked out by a girl I know... But can I possibly say yes even though I still like her?
Sigh. I really wish I knew what lies in her mind.
This entry was posted
on Saturday, July 4, 2009
at Saturday, July 04, 2009
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
.
0 comments
Myself
Jacob-
December 1st
91/20
In reality
A Scorpio
Aspiring Author
A true INFP
Poet
Counsellor
Dreamer
Philosopher
Tale Teller
December 1st
91/20
In reality
A Scorpio
Aspiring Author
A true INFP
Poet
Counsellor
Dreamer
Philosopher
Tale Teller
~~Loves~~
My Family
My Girl
My Mates
My books
Writing
Poetry
Meditation
Swimming
Archery
Stars
Rain
Myself
My Girl
My Mates
My books
Writing
Poetry
Meditation
Swimming
Archery
Stars
Rain
Myself
~~Values~~
Life
Love
Color
Earth
Sound
Power
Simplicity
Knowledge
Imagination
Forgiveness
The Universe
Understanding
People
Love
Color
Earth
Sound
Power
Simplicity
Knowledge
Imagination
Forgiveness
The Universe
Understanding
People
~~Hates~~
Constraint
Ignorance
Disrespect
Bright Lights
Crowds
Misconceptions
Despair
Poverty
Inferiority
Pity
Ignorance
Disrespect
Bright Lights
Crowds
Misconceptions
Despair
Poverty
Inferiority
Pity
~~Wants~
Many things.
Eventually, contentment.
Eventually, contentment.
My...
Poems?
Stories?
Series?
Books?
Pictures?
Unfortunately, it'll never come on the net until it's out on bound pieces of paper.
Stories?
Series?
Books?
Pictures?
Unfortunately, it'll never come on the net until it's out on bound pieces of paper.